i have no idea how this is possible, but i’m the mama of a five-month-old now! she’s dancing around in her jolly jumper as i type this. how is my tiny baby so big?!
so much has changed this month, mila girl!
- you laugh hysterically when mochi comes in the room. it’s awesome!
- you’re eating solids. dad and i are making all of your food!
- you roll over so well, and with such purpose.
- you can sit up unassisted for about ten seconds, before topping over.
- you love blowing raspberries! especially with food in your mouth!
- we started a mommy + me workout class, and you love floor exercises.
- we finally gave you a bedtime. we aim for between 8:30 and 9. having a schedule is really helping you get all the sleep you need!
- speaking of sleep, you nap three times a day. it’s pretty great.
- and just last night, i discovered you were teething! you were laughing at your dad, when i saw two tiny white lines on your bottom gums. teeth! you haven’t been too fussy yet, i’m hoping you continue to handle it like a champ.
mila, we are so proud to be your parents!