oh, my mila!
nine months is so silly and wiggly and sometimes temper-tantrumy, but the best i could ever imagine. your dad and i always debate what your best age is: he says whatever age you are right now is the best, while i tend to prefer the newborn days (i could snuggle you as much as i wanted back then; now i’m lucky if you stay still to nurse for a few minutes). but i finally think he’s right. so far, nothing tops nine months.
- you can crawl so fast. there’s no stopping you now! you also cruise like a pro.
- you busted your nose this month. blood everywhere. you were practicing standing in your bedroom when you fell, face-first, into your dresser — drawer pull right up your nose. luckily the cut was on the inside so you won’t have a scar. you already have one little scar on your nose, two would be too many.
- we went to florida to visit grammy and grandpa and michael. grandpa took you to the beach. grammy took you shopping. uncle michael let you climb all over him. i think you had a great time.
- you dressed up as a puppy for your first halloween. watching you crawl all over the yard in your costume was so cute!
- you met stephen and janel this month. you went to parker’s birthday party and played with all of the pacini kids and babies.
- mochi finally likes you (most of the time). you’ve almost grown out of the hair pulling phase with him, now that we’ve nearly convinced you pat-pat-pat is the only way to play with him. it makes you so happy when he comes over to play.
we love you mila, so much!
romper: rags to ratches